Friday, October 10, 2008

Results You can Feel!

Being a results driven individual has it's ups and downs. Seeing results pushes me further and further. If I'm not seeing results, I don't really push. So, getting momentum going is pretty hard sometimes for me.

In my first week of regimented workouts there's already noticeable gains.

Not really, "Hey you look bigger!" but more "Hmm, my iPod holder needs to be loosened from where it was previously." Noticing the little things leads to bigger ones.

I started drinking Muscle Milk again, forgetting that the periods when I was getting strongest, I was using this product.

So that's going well, even if I haven't started a full on crossfit work out. I just don't have the equipment necessary to do get into it the way I would want. In the mean time I'm using my mom's church's gym. It's more than adequate for a basic workout routine.

Only about five days into my "not thinking about things that bring me down", or whatever you want to call it, and it's working like a charm so far. There have been a couple times where I've started to get upset or annoyed and just stopped whatever I was doing. The same goes for not storing things up.

It's been a great week emotionally and mentally after a pretty shoddy weekend.

However, I've been less than %100 productive this week in regards to both the website and simple.ology. I got a good amount of work done Monday and started to learn something new Tuesday, but that's really been about it.

I'm finding that I'm mostly productive during the day, even if it's just helping out around the house or some such, but when night comes around I'm just killing time like always. Granted, I do play poker mostly at night. So that's one good thing.

But I need to budget my productivity so that I don't think, "Well, I worked pretty hard today, I can take the night off." Getting a job will help this I think. Because in order for me to be productive on the things I want to do, I'll have to work on them at night when I get home.

Just a quick update for today, we're going to the beach today for Shrimp Fest, should be a fun weekend.

Hasta.

No comments: